商务订货英语口语
商务订货英语口语
无论是身处学校还是步入社会,大家或多或少都会接触过英语常用口语吧,下面是小编帮大家整理的商务订货英语常用口语,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
商务订货英语口语
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。 if your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 i'm afraid i dont know. let me ask the supervisor in this section.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 i'm not really sure about that. mr. jiang should know the answer to that.
让我直接问经理好了。 let me direct that question to the manager.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 i'm not familiar with that part. let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 yes, i'd like to know your daily production.
你想知道什么? is there anything youd like to know?
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。 we are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。 we have confidence in your bamboo wares.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。 if you dont have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。 thank you for your inquiry. please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。 i dont think price is a problem. the most important thing is that how many you can supply.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。 youd better give us a rough idea of your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。 we are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. the size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。 would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
请告知可供现货的数量。 please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。 we are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。 we trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。 we trust you can meet our requirements.
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 i'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
这是我们的全自动化工厂。 this is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是同业中最新型的`。 its the most up-to-date in the industry.
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
订购货物商务英语对话
(1)A: How many would you like to order?
您要订多少?
B: Is there a minimum order?
有最低订购量的限制吗?
A: No, we can ship in lots of any size.
没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B: We’ll try one case of this.
那么,这种的就试一箱吧。
(2)A: We’re ready to take your order now.
你们现在可以下订单了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample.
这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try.
我们可以寄个给你试用。
B: Yes, please do that.
好,那就麻烦你了。
2
预定货物商务英语对话
A:We like your product, and are interested in placing an order with you as soon as possible.
A:我们很喜欢贵公司的产品,想要尽快向你们订货。
B: Well, we can proceed with the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our factories will be closed for another week.
B:呃,恐怕要等到过完圣诞节以后,我们才能开始接订 单。我们工厂要多休一个星期。
A:That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.
A:行! 一个星期之内我会寄订货单给你。希望你们能够 加以处理。
B:No problem. Once we get your purchase order, we will begin the execution of the order right away.
B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会立即开始生产。
A:Thanks. We need the products in less than one month, because we have a big deal with another company. By the way, will payment against delivery be OK?
A:非常感谢。我们因为和一家公司有一笔大生意,所以 必须在不到一个月之内就拿到货。对了!交货时再付 款可以吗?
B:That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the goods about two weeks after we get your purchase order.
B:可以。而且我可以保证收到订单后约两个星期,你们 就可以取货了。
3
接受与订货英语对话
A: Mr. Mathew, we and now, want to place an order with you.
A:现在我们要向你们订货了。
B: Very glad to hear that! I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.
B:听到这一消息十分高兴!我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会马上开始生产。
A: We will send you a purchase order in two days. We want to ask you to hurry on the execution of the order.
A:我们两天之内就会将订货单寄去,而且也请贵公司加紧履行订单的工作。
B: I don't think that will be a problem, but I'll have to. check and make sure. I'll let you know when I confirm your purchase order.
B:我想这不会有问题,不过我还是得问一下才能确定。等确认购货单的时候,我再一起答复你。
A: Thanks. If we are satisfied with the products, I think we will make many orders later.
A:谢谢,如果产品令人满意,我们以后会下更多的订单。
B: Well, I'm afraid that we can't send the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our company will be closed for another week.
B:呃,恐怕要等到过完圣诞节以后,我们才能开始发货,我们公司要多放一周的假。
A: That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.
A:没关系。在一周之内我会寄订单给你们。希望你们能够加以处理。
B: No problem. Once we get our purchase order , we will begin preparing the books.
B:绝对没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就开始备货。
A: Thanks. We need the products in less than one month because of the market. By the way , will payment against delivery be OK?
A:非常感谢。由于市场的原因,我们必须在不到一个月之内就拿到货。顺便问一下,交货时付款可以吗?
B: That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the books about two weeks after we get your purchase order.
B:可以,而且我们可以保证接到订单后大约两周,你们就可以收到货了。
4
交货日期商务英语对话
A : Can you effect shipment during September?
A:你们能在九月份之前装船吗?
B:l don't think we can make it.
B:我看不行。
A:Then when at the earliest can we expect the shipment?
A:那么最早什么时候能装船?
B : By the middle of October.
B:到十月中旬。
A:It’s too late. You see, in our market October is the season for the kind of commodity. So the goods must be shipped before October or we won't be ready for the season.
A:那太迟了。你知道,十月份是这类商品的销售旺季。 因此,货物必须在十月份之前装运,否则,就无法赶上 销售旺季。
B : Well,considering our long standing good business relationship, we’ll try hard to negotiate with our manufacturers for an earlier delivery.
B:嗯,考虑到我们之间长期的友好业务关系,我们将尽量 同厂方磋商想办法早点交货。
A:Thanks. Then may I suggest that you put down in the contract “shipment on September 15 or earlier”?
A:非常感谢。那么,可否请你在合同上写明“9月15曰或 之前交货”?
B : Let me see. Now the workers will have to work on three shifts for it. Well, we can manage it on 20th September. That's the best we can do.
B:让我看看,这样,工人就得轮流上三班,我们可以在9 月20号前交货,再早就不行了。
A:Oh, that's very considerate of you. I’lI take your word for it.
A:啊,你费心了,那就这样定下来了。
商务谈判对话英文版
在国际商务谈判中,对时间观差异应有所准备。谈判时限的控制也很重要。不同 文化 具有不同的时间观念。在商务谈判对话中也要拿捏好时间。下面我整理了商务谈判对话英文版,供你阅读参考。
商务谈判对话英文版:实用对话
A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。
B: Good morning, Mr.. gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会. 拜访 贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
A:I think so ,and I don?t believe we?ve met.我们以前没有见过吧?
B: No, I don?t think we have. 我想没有。
A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。
B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯
A: Here?s my name card. 这是我的名片。
B: And here?s mine. 这是我的。
A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗?
B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。
A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。
B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲
A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。
A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货?
B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。
B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?
A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。
B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?
A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年.
B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?
A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。
B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。
A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?
A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。
B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元
B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?
A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。
B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?
A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。
A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。
B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?
A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。
B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。
A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.
李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。
B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn?t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .
A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.
李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。
B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。
A:All right 好吧
B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing
并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装 方法 。
A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。
B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。
A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。
B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输?
A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。
A:that is great,太好了
B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let?s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
商务谈判对话英文版:情景对话
Dialogue 1:
A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that?
B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else.
A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.
B: All right. That sounds reasonable.
A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combied strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that.
点睛注释:
1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论
Example: Would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论 Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮
2. have sth. in common: 有共同点
Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。
3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益
Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you?
B: Fine, thank you ,and you?
A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But i'll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day.
B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good.
A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee?
B: Thank you, that would be nice.
A: Milk or sugar?
B: Black will do, thank you.
A: So, how's business in your section?
B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time.
A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first.
点睛注释
1. in a mess: 乱成一团
Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files.
从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据.
2. commute: 乘通勤车上班
Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班.
bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人 train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人
3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于
Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点.
、As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色.
Dialogue 3
A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang?
B: No. Don't bother, please.
A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I?
B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver.
A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department.
B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut.
A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear.
点睛注释
1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范
Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。
2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上
Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求
3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服
Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。
4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember)
Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。
Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。
商务谈判对话英文版相关 文章 :
1. 商务谈判英语情景对话
2. 商务谈判开场介绍英语对话
3. 常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇
4. 商务商务谈判对话
5. 销售商务谈判会话
6. 模拟商务谈判对话剧本
7. 有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话
日常商务英语口语
日常商务英语口语50句
引导语:由应届毕业生培训网为您整理的日常商务英语口语50句,谢谢您的观看
1、 I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon、
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
2、 I hoped we can cooperate happily、
希望我们合作愉快。
3、 I hoped we can continue our cooperation、
希望我们能够继续合作。
4、 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties、
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
5、 We hoped that this market trend will continue、
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
6、 It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon、
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
7、 We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly、
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
8、 We hope to receive your immediate answer、
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
9、 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter、
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
10、 We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration、
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
11、 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods 、
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
12、 In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you、
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
13、 Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 、
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
14、 We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations、
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
15、 It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you、
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
16、 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon、
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
17、 I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost、
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
18、 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience、
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
19、 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes、
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的`买卖生意。
20、 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further、
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
21、 We look forward to your settlement at early date、
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22、 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated、
感谢您的早日结算。
23、 We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible、
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24、 We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future 、
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25、 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible、
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26、 We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion、
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27、 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business、
我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28、We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings、
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29、 I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us、
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30、 We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations、
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
31、This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students、
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
32、The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate、
商务英语专业的常用口语
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班吗?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什么时候出发?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
请让我看下您的护照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎光临敝厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再看看生产线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
谢谢您迅速给我方回复。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。
本文来自网络,不代表生活常识网立场,转载请注明出处:http://sdsy56.com/churuzhichang/61953.html
下一篇: 商务英语口语
声明: 我们致力于保护作者版权,注重分享,被刊用文章因无法核实真实出处,未能及时与作者取得联系,或有版权异议的,请联系管理员,我们会立即处理,本站部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即通知我们(管理员邮箱:15053971836@139.com),情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意,谢谢!
相关阅读