办公室接待来访英语对话
这是小编分享给大家的办公室接待来访英语对话,快来看看吧。
We have been expecting you 我们一直都在期待你们的.到来
Good morning. I’m Liu Yi, from China XYZ Company. We have an appointment with Mr. Thomas.
早上好。我是Liu Yi,我来自中国的XYZ公司。我们和托马斯先生有个约会。
Welcome to ABC Company. We have been expecting you, please have a seat. I will call him.
欢迎来到ABC公司。我们一直在期待你们的到来,请坐。我打电话给他。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Mr. Thomas will be here very soon. In the meantime, may I ask all of you to sign in so that I can issue your passes?
托马斯先生很快会到来。在此期间,我可以请你们各位签一下名,以便于我给你们发通行证吗?
Should each of us write separately?
我们要分开写吗?
Yes, please. Please print your name and company name, and the person you are going to see.
是的。请写上你们的名字和公司的名字,还有你们要见的人。
Calling without an appointment 没有预约的到访
I am Liu Yi, from China XYZ Company. I’d like to see Mr. Thomas, please.
我是中国XYZ公司的Liu Yi。我想见托马斯先生。
Do you have an appointment, Mr. Liu?
刘先生,您有预约吗?
No, I am afraid not. I just arrive in town today.
恐怕没有。我今天刚刚到城里。
Mr. Thomas is quite busy, I’m afraid he won’t be able to see you today.
托马斯先生很忙,恐怕他今天不能见您。
Would you please ask when he will be free?
您可以问一下他什么时候有空吗?
Have a seat please while I call.
请坐,我问一下。
本文来自网络,不代表生活常识网立场,转载请注明出处:http://sdsy56.com/churuzhichang/56554.html
上一篇: 同事间的帮助英语句子
下一篇: 职场英语吃放话题口语
声明: 我们致力于保护作者版权,注重分享,被刊用文章因无法核实真实出处,未能及时与作者取得联系,或有版权异议的,请联系管理员,我们会立即处理,本站部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即通知我们(管理员邮箱:15053971836@139.com),情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意,谢谢!
相关阅读