外贸回复客户询盘英语
下面是CN人才网小编提供外贸回复客户询盘英语,一起来看看吧。
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的'价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货
本文来自网络,不代表生活常识网立场,转载请注明出处:http://sdsy56.com/churuzhichang/56424.html
上一篇: 新生大一学年自我评价的参考
下一篇: 外贸提出询盘常用英语
声明: 我们致力于保护作者版权,注重分享,被刊用文章因无法核实真实出处,未能及时与作者取得联系,或有版权异议的,请联系管理员,我们会立即处理,本站部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即通知我们(管理员邮箱:15053971836@139.com),情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意,谢谢!
相关阅读