职场接待客户常用英语(职场常用英语口语900句)

初入职场 2023-09-16 11:01:12   点击量 : 9562  

作者 : 个人简历

职场接待客户常用英语

这是小编提供的职场接待客户常用英语,快来看看吧。

您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?

Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?

For example:

A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?

您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?

B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你。

请让他进来。

Please send him in.

For example:

A: Mr. Green,Mr. White is here.格林先生,怀特先生来了。

B: Please send him in.请让他进来。

这边请。

This way please.

For example:

A: This way please.怀特先生,这边请。

B: Thank you very much.非常感谢。

您预约了吗?

Do you have an appointment?

For example:

A: Do you have an appointment?您预约了吗?

B: I'm afraid not.恐怕没有。

他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?

When is it convenient for him to see me?

For example:

A: When is it convenient for him to see me?他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢? B: I think you'd better leave your card here, and I will contact you later. Is that OK?

我想您最好留下您的名片,迟些时候我再和您联系。这样可以吗?

这件事是私事。

My business is personal.

For example:

A: Would you tell me what you wish to see him about?

能告诉我您见他有什么事情吗?

B: My business in personal.这件事是私事。

能给他留张字条吗?

Will you please write him a note?

For example:

A: Will you please write him a note?能给他留张字条吗?

B: That's a good idea.这个主意不错。

你在等李先生吗?

Are you expecting Mr. Lee?

For example:

A: Are you expecting Mr. Lee?你在等李先生吗?

B: Yes, it is for 2:00,but I'm a little early.

是的`,我约好2点,但是我来早了一点儿。

林小姐的办公室从这个门过去。

Ms. Lin's office is just through this door.

For example:

A: This is a very nice office you have.你这间办公室真好。

B: Thank you. Ms. Lin's office is just through this door.

谢谢你。林小姐的办公室从这个门过去。

你可以等一下吗?

Would you like to wait?

For example:

A: Would you like to wait?你可以等一下吗?

B: Yes, that will be fine.可以,没问题。

我来这里是来见约翰。

I'm here to see John.

For example:

A: May I help you?我能帮助您吗?

B: I'm here to see John. 我来这里是来见约翰。

请随便坐。

Please make yourself comfortable.

For example:

A: Please make yourself comfortable.请随便坐。

B: Thank you.谢谢你。

你要咖啡吗?

Can I get you some coffee?

For example:

A: Can I get you some coffee?你要咖啡吗?

B: No, thank you.不要,谢谢。

恐怕托马斯小姐现在不能见你。

I'm afraid Ms. Thomas is unable to meet with you now.

For example:

A: I'm afraid Ms. Thomas is unable to meet with you now.

恐怕托马斯小姐现在不能见你。

B: May I schedule an appointment?我可以安排个时间吗?

• be unable to do 不能做......

我可以进去见林先生吗?

Can I go in to see Mr. Lin?

For example:

A: What can I do for you?能帮助您吗?

B: Can I go in to see Mr. Lin?我可以进去见林先生吗?

张先生正在等你。

Mr. Zhang is waiting for you.

Mr. Zhang is expecting you.

For example:

A: Mr. Zhang is waiting for you.张先生正在等你。

B: Yes. I hate to be late, but I could not find the building.

我知道,我很讨厌迟到,但我找不到你们的办公大楼。

林先生知道你今天早上要来拜访他吗?

Is Mr. Lin expecting your visit this morning?

For example:

A: Is Mr. Un expecting your visit this morning?

林先生知道你今天早上要来拜访他吗?

B: No, he isn't.不,他不知道。

我要等很长时间吗?

Will I have to wait long?

For example:

A: Will I have to wait long?我要等很长时间吗?

B: No, my manager should be able to see you in a minute.

不,我们经理应该很快就能见你。

曲先生正在开会,是急事吗?

Mr. Qu is having a meeting now. Is it urgent?

A: Mr. Qu is having a meeting now. Is it urgent?

曲先生正在开会,是急事吗?

B: Yes, it's a very urgent matter.是的,是紧急事情。

职场常用英语口语900句

职场常用英语口语如下:

1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality,mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4、We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5、It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7、I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9、We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10、We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11、I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12、I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13、I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14、We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15、We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

接待人员的英语是什么

接待人员: desk clerk;reception personnel;Receptionist双语接待人员: Bilingual reception desk officers客户接待人员: Customer Service Officer

本文来自网络,不代表生活常识网立场,转载请注明出处:http://sdsy56.com/churuzhichang/4237.html

上一篇:

下一篇:

声明: 我们致力于保护作者版权,注重分享,被刊用文章因无法核实真实出处,未能及时与作者取得联系,或有版权异议的,请联系管理员,我们会立即处理,本站部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即通知我们(管理员邮箱:15053971836@139.com),情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意,谢谢!

Copyright © 2022-2024 生活常识网 版权所有
生活常识网所有文章及资料均为作者提供或网友推荐收集整理而来,仅供爱好者学习和研究使用,版权归原作者所有。
如本站内容有侵犯您的合法权益,请和我们取得联系,我们将立即改正或删除。客服邮箱:15053971836@139.com

备案号:鲁ICP备2022001955号-6 联系方式:15053971836@139.com

网站地图