职场英语交货与装运口语

初入职场 2023-10-07 06:59:06   点击量 : 13432  

作者 : 职场小助手

这是CN人才网小编搜集的职场英语交货与装运口语,欢迎阅读。

As for the delivery date,what’s your time limit?

关于交货曰期,你们的期限是什么?

A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit?

A:关于交货日期,你们的期限是什么?

B:We insist on not later than September 20th.

B:我们坚持不迟于9月20日交货。

When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

你们最早能在什么时候交货?

A:When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

A:你们最早能在什么时候交货?

B:By the middle of July,I think.

B:我想在七月中旬。

I hope you can give our request your special consideration.

我希望你能特别考虑一下我们的要求。

May I know when we could expect delivery?

你们什么时候可以交货?

A:May I know when we could expect delivery?

A:请问你们什么时候可以交货?

B:As a rule,we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering I/C.

B:一般说来,在收到信用证以后3个月内可以交货。

Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

你们能不能提前交货?

A:Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

A:你们能不能提前交货?

B:We cannot promise an earlier delivery because there is no direct sailing to your port.

B:我们无法答应提前发货,因为没有船直达你们的港口。

I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。

A:I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

A:我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。

B:But the freight cost will be higher and that will affect the retail price.

B:但是运费将会比较高,这将影响到零售价格。

Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

月底可以送到吗?

A:Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

A:月底可以送到吗?

B:It’s rather difficult…

B:有点困难...

Could you possible effect shipment more promptly?

你们能否再提前一点儿交货吗?

Let's have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?

A:Let’s have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

A:我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?

B:I have not the slightest objection.

B:我完全同意。

You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn’t you?

你方应该承担货物至口岸的一切费用,对吧?

A:You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn't you?

A:你方应该承担货物至口岸的一切费用,对吧?

B:Yes, we bear all the charges up to the time the goods are on the hooks.

B:是的,我们承担货物吊上船之前的一切费用。

What about extra transportation charges?

额外运费呢?

A:What about extra transportation charges?

A:额外运费呢?

B:There will be no extra transportation charges.

B:没有额外运费。

Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?

A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

A:货物上船后你们可以通知我们的`客户吗?

B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.

B:恐怕你们得自己通知客户。

When do you think you will fulfill our order?

下周前能把货备妥并可以发货吗?

The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.

货物备好后10天到20天之内船只应到达装货港。

To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。

A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

A:为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。

B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.

B:我建议你们分两批装运。

Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

请将货物于5月份一次装运。

A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

A:请将货物于5月份一次装运。

B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.

B:我们能否租到必需的舱位,我没把握。

We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。

A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

A:我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。

B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.

B:很抱歉,我们不能保证早于12月份发货。

★ in time

★ 及时

★ on time

★ 按时

We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

我们建议允许在香港转船。

A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

A:我们建议允许在香港转船。

B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.

B:我们可以允许在香港转船,但是附加的费用由你方承担。

It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.

很遗憾,装运已超过了 2个月。

Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?

A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

A:装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?

B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.

B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超过每批装船数量的5%。

本文来自网络,不代表生活常识网立场,转载请注明出处:http://sdsy56.com/churuzhichang/26902.html

上一篇:

下一篇:

声明: 我们致力于保护作者版权,注重分享,被刊用文章因无法核实真实出处,未能及时与作者取得联系,或有版权异议的,请联系管理员,我们会立即处理,本站部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即通知我们(管理员邮箱:15053971836@139.com),情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意,谢谢!

Copyright © 2022-2024 生活常识网 版权所有
生活常识网所有文章及资料均为作者提供或网友推荐收集整理而来,仅供爱好者学习和研究使用,版权归原作者所有。
如本站内容有侵犯您的合法权益,请和我们取得联系,我们将立即改正或删除。客服邮箱:15053971836@139.com

备案号:鲁ICP备2022001955号-6 联系方式:15053971836@139.com

网站地图